But more than that I want to do this.
What I find interesting as that if we don't sort out our heads then we can't do this. So I sabotaged myself.... not anyone else but me. So I need to stop sabotaging myself.
We got up at 8am this morning and went for a walk. I wanted to beat the time of this walk from yesterday so I was all gung ho.... but since we walked Charlie (our Cavoodle) as well then grrrr so many dogs out at that time. It took us way too long and it looked like everyone and their dogs decided to walk at the same time. But I went for the walk and that is the main thing.
My aim is to get at least 6,000 steps a day and anything else is a bonus as I don't usually make it to over 3,000 when working as I drive at 1 1/2 hours to my job and drive home 1 1/2 hours home 4 days a week and one day I am in my office where I live.
And my job involves a lot of sitting too arghhh so we are trying to get up at 6 am (on work days) and do my walk, get showed and changed for work and that way the exercise is done in the morning and no excuses for me not doing it when I get home as I am tired from all the driving.
Nightmare out there with people and shopping. We went in for lettuce and tomatoes today for our Christmas lunch tomorrow and OMG the people were a nightmare!!!
Came home and managed to get things ready for our Christmas lunch tomorrow so we won't be working working working all day tomorrow for the lunch.
Thank you for the comments on my blog today it inspired me to keep going!!!!
THANKS and Merry Merry Merry Christmas
Food Today
Breakfast - 2 Eggs, 2 Wholemeal bread, coffeeLunch - Prawns, lettuce, carrot, tomato, avocado and garlic seasoning.
Dinner - Lamb curry (homemade by us with my eldest sons friends recipe... thanks Brad), rice, carrots, spinach, peas (I had one dinner roll and shouldn't but I did sigh... ) I will have to think more about what is going in my mouth
Water: 1000 ml of water today. Not enough but at least I drank some as I hate water.
First of all you will NEVER prove that mean spiteful person right! There is no way! :-)
ReplyDeleteKudos on the early morning walking! I keep saying I am going to start the early morning dealio before work again...but it's so dark and cold!!!! (I'm such a Wimp.....but alas, that is an excuse isn't it?)
Yes MaryFran it is an excuse lol
Delete