I don't want to stuff around anymore.
I am going to blog out my feelings. I am going to lose this weight.
Simple ways for this to happen
- Do at least 6,000 steps each day. I can do more for sure but at least 6,000
- Track my food on my WW app
Simple
I am going to lose this weight.
I am going to prove to that ugly woman that she will still be ugly but I will lose the weight and have a wonderful husband and beautiful family and she has a dysfunctional family because she isn't happy with herself.
Start Weight is: 145.5 kgs (320 lbs)
Goal Weight is: 80 kgs (176 lbs)
How much to go: 65.5 kgs (144 lbs)
................................................................
First Goal: 139 kgs (283.8 lbs)
How much to go: 6.5 kgs (14.3 lbs)
I love your attitude!!! True beauty is on the inside and I can already see the true beauty shining from within you!!!!
ReplyDeleteOne year!!!! You can totally do it!!!!! I am trying to get myself back on track...so I'm going to join you and say 'one year!!!' For me too!!!
Let's rock this!!!
OMG I didn't think anyone would reply or read my post to be honest. THANK YOU MaryFran.
DeleteHappiness is the best revenge!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your weight loss journey.
Thank you TheAgonyOfBeingFat. You are right happiness is the best revenge. Maybe that is why she is like that with me.
Delete