Thursday, 29 December 2016

29 Dec 2016 - Overwhelming!!!!!

I wasn't going to post a picture of me on my blog.. but I am... because I need to lose this weight and I need to feel like me and that I can get it out.

Today we went ice skating, hubby, me, 17 yr old and 15 yr old.

Had a blast as you can see.



I don't want to be fat anymore.

I am so scared this time of losing the weight.  I worked so hard to lose the 92lbs (42 kgs) last time and then gained it all back.  I am scared I won't be able to do it or that I will lose the weight and gain it back again

I don't know what to do.

I sat in my wardrobe this morning crying on the floor as it is summer here and I need to find jeans and t shirts to wear to go ice skating with and I was hot and bothered at 10 am in the morning and felt so bad that I had gotten myself to this position AGAIN....

I just don't know where to start.

I know food and exercise but I don't want it to consume my life again.  It consumed me with blogging and exercise and constantly worrying about food.  I want to live.... I want to lose the weight but the constant worrying about if I have eaten enough or right or if I have done the exercise did my head in.
I was afraid to do my scrap-booking or card making because I should be reading about weight loss or doing exercise.  I can't seem to do good at everything at once.

And in the last couple of years I have been concentrating on my career as I didn't really have one when the kids where younger and now I want to be recognized in my field and I want to succeed.  But for some reason my brain and body can't do the weight loss and the long hours at work.

I don't know what to do?  I felt so bad on the floor this morning.  Maybe because I am a Virgo I am wanting to be too perfect in everything but I can't seem to find a way my brain can handle it.

I want to read blogs of woman that are in the same boat... but not that they have lost the weight but are losing it and struggling just like me.  I am in awe of the woman that have lost the weight but I can't identify with them right now as I am jealous....lol... I know I am thinking too much.

When I lost the weight before I had people losing at the same time and we blogged and talked and encouraged each other and it was amazing.

I just feel like it is an overwhelming about of weight I have to lose that I can't get my head around it.  I can't work it out in chunks... my brain says nope nope nope you did that already.... you have to find another way.  Do I sound crazy?  I certainly feel crazy when I write this.

I am 144.9 kgs (318.8 lbs) and I want to be at 99 kgs (217.8 lbs) OMG that is 101 lbs to lose.  How the hell do I lose that?  I find that when I tell myself I have to give it all up that my head goes in a spin and I can't start.

LOST.....

Breakfast: 1 wholemeal bread, 1 egg, 1 smashed boiled potato
Lunch: Big Mac and chips (was out after ice skating) this wasn't a good choice at all and I regret it.
Dinner: Chicken, coleslaw, lettuce tomato

Writing this down I am seeing the choices aren't good.  When I am out of town I can choose better and it was a slack choice I made.  But again I have to learn about what is wrong for me and right for me and this makes me think.

Next time I will drive around until we make a better choice.

I am not going to be a Hippo anymore.  I have to keep reminding myself of that nasty cow...

6 comments:

  1. Hello, I came to your blog from the comments you wrote on mine. I lost about 80 pounds years ago and gained it all back, so I feel the same way, not only afraid that I can't lose this weight, but also afraid that even if I do, I will just gain it back again. This time needs to be different, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then join me MyStalkerIsFat and we can get this weight off supporting each other. Happy New Year

      Delete
  2. At least you're still out there being active! That's a great photo of you ice skating :)
    I've also lost weight and gained it all back. It's not going to be easy, but it will be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Agony.. You are right it isn't going to be easy but we can do this for sure

      Delete
  3. You are so not a hippo!!!! Uggh... I hate being put in a class due to size.... So good to be able to keep in touch like this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg Wanna I have missed you. I know this person is a sad and lonely person but...... it has spurred me on to lose this weight as I can get skinny but she will always be a cow

    ReplyDelete